30 km - Salomon Golden Trail national Series SLO/CRO/HUN
The 30 km runners will be able to take in all the best parts from our longest distance, without the additional kilometres. 😉
Therefore, you will start at Kočevski Rog, and the route will first take you to the highest peak of the plateau – Veliki Rog. If you wish, you may also take a bit of a break at that point and also climb the tower, from which you’ll be able to enjoy a breath-taking view of the vast forests you’ll be running through.
Next you touch the Rajhenav rainforest, where you can feel the pulse of centuries-old forest and run past the mightiest Thick Fir or Queen of the Horn. From those mysterious forests, you ascend to Lovski vrh above the village of Onek, from which can you already enjoy a breath-taking view. At this point, you can already see your finish line at Rudniško Lake, where your highly anticipated refreshment in the lake is waiting for you!
We promise that Kočevsko will more than enchant you and that you’ll be planning your return to these beautiful trails right after your race!
Come and discover this wild but extremely friendly destination!
Date of competition: : 1. 6. 2024
Start time: 9:00
Organizer: JATrail, tekaška doživetja in organizacija dogodkov, d. o. o.
Start: Kočevski Rog (organiziran bo avtobusni prevoz na štart iz glavnega prizorišča v Kočevju)
Finish: Rudniško jezero, Kočevje
Distance: 29,2 km
Elevation gain: 1016 m+
Time limit: 8h
*** bus departure to the start 7:30
30 km Wolf Trail is part of Golden Trail National Series SLO/CRO/HUN
We are trying to reduce negative effects of the festival on the environment, therefore cups for one-time use will not be available at the water stations and feed zones. We ask runners to bring their own cup, bottle or a camel bag to use it at water stations and fit zones for water and energy drinks.
There will be four (4) aid stations at the 30 km route.
Location 1 (F+D)
Location 2 (F+D)
Location 3 (F+D)
Location 4 (F + D)
F = food
D = drinks
Oddaljenost od starta
- Group members can participate at different distances
- Minimum number of runners per group is 5
- Registration fee prices are 15% lower than individual registrations
- if you would like to apply as a group, send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will you a form to fill out
Pairs - Run with colleague!
- one pair consists of two (2) runners
- men pairs
- women pairs
- mixed pairs
- pairs start on their chosen distance (5, 10, 15, 30, 60 km) together with all other runners
- start times are the same as for all other runners at that distance
- both runners must complete full distance (5, 10, 15, 30, 60 km) and cross the finish line together
- one team member completes registration for both runners
- one team member completes registration fee payment for both runners
All runners receive
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
- Men up to 30 years (born 1994 or younger)
- Men up to 40 years (born between 1984 and 1993)
- Men up to 50 years (born between 1974 and 1983)
- Men up to 60 years (born between 1964 and 1973)
- Men above 60 years (born before 1964)
- Women up to 30 years (born 1994 or younger)
- Women up to 40 years (born between 1984 and 1993)
- Women up to 50 years (born between 1974 and 1983)
- Women up to 60 years (born between 1964 and 1973)
- Women above 60 years (born before 1964)
In order for a category to be valid, there must be at least 10 female or male runners signed up.
* BIB number must be placed at the front of your body, to your t-shirt or a belt
* You need to bring your own drinking cup (15 cL minimum). There will be no plastic cups at aid stations, so each runner must provide their own.
* Hooded jacket. The jacket must have a hood and must be waterproof.
* Basic first aid kit, which must have at least one or two gauzes, one elastic bandage and a packet of plasters.
- The registration service will be set at the main festival venue.
- By registering in the online application form and paying the registration fee, the competitor confirms that he agrees with the conditions and that he competes at his own risk. For entries on the venue on the day of the event, the competitor signs the application form confirming the acceptance of the conditions and the competition at his own risk.
- For minors, the responsibility is taken over by parents or guardians who sign the application form upon registration.
- Participants allow photographing and allow the organizer to use the photographs for the promotion of the Kočevsko Outdoor Festival.
- Medical care will be placed along the trail.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program. If any changes shall be accepted the participants will be notified in time.
- The organizer does not accept liability for any damage or injury made by the competitors to themselves, to other competitors or to a third person.
- The organizer does not accept liability for any damage made on your running gear.
- All runners participate at their own responsibility.
- A designated parking space will be available for teams, competitors and spectators.
- We do not return paid registration fees.