15 km - Be Active Sports Clothing
The start will be at the beautiful Kočevje Lake, where the entire event Kočevje Outdoor Festival will take place. The route we put together for you is circular and shows you the beautiful green landscape of the destination Kočevsko, which is known mainly for its mysterious forest. This is a wild but at the same time very friendly destination, which will surely mesmerise you.
The beginning and end of the race is the same as for our shortest distance, and in between the 15-kilometer distance takes you deeper into the vastness of Kočevje’s forests. The route winds between mighty trees, each with its own story to tell. Below the village of Onek, the 15 km route joins runners from longer distances and together you descend along the common path towards the finish line and your long-awaited refreshment in the lake.
The 15 km route is designed especially for regular or occasional runners, who are looking for beautiful, but at the same time not too demanding running terrain.
A few short climbs, forest paths, meadow paths and not too demanding terrain may just be the right combination for your trail running adventure!
We promise that Kočevsko will more than enchant you and that you’ll be planning your return to these beautiful trails right after your race!
Come and discover this wild but extremely friendly destination!
Date of competition: 4. 6. 2022
Organizer: JATrail, tekaška doživetja in organizacija dogodkov, d. o. o.
Start: Rudniško jezero, Kočevje
Finish: Rudniško jezero, Kočevje
Distance: 17,5 km
Elevation gain: 411 m+
Time limit: 5h
15 km Lynx Trail x Be Active Sports Clothing
We are trying to reduce negative effects of the festival on the environment, therefore cups for one-time use will not be available at the water stations and feed zones. We ask runners to bring their own cup, bottle or a camel bag to use it at water stations and fit zones for water and energy drinks.
There will be one (1) or two (2) aid stations at the 15 kilometres race.
Lokacija 1 (F+D)
Lokacija 2 (F+D)
F = food
D = drinks
Distance from the start
- Online registration
- The registration is final once we receive your payment.
- Number of particiopants is limited
- questions about registrations: email@example.com
- Group members can participate at different distances
- Minimum number of runners per group is 5
- Registration fee prices are 15% lower than individual registrations
- Register as a group HERE
All runners receive
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
- Men up to 30 years (born 1992 or younger)
- Men up to 40 years (born between 1982 and 1991)
- Men up to 50 years (born between 1972 and 1981)
- Men up to 60 years (born between 1962 and 1971)
- Men above 60 years (born before 1962)
- Women up to 30 years (born 1992 or younger)
- Women up to 40 years (born between 1982 and 1991)
- Women up to 50 years (born between 1972 and 1981)
- Women up to 60 years (born between 1962 and 1971)
- Women above 60 years (born before 1962)
In order for a category to be valid, there must be at least 10 female or male runners signed up.
BIB number must be placed at the front of your body, to your t-shirt or a belt
* You need to bring your own drinking cup (15 cL minimum). There will be no plastic cups at aid stations, so each runner must provide their own.
* Hooded jacket. The jacket must have a hood and must be waterproof.
* Basic first aid kit, which must have at least one or two gauzes, one elastic bandage and a packet of plasters.
- The registration service will be set at the main festival venue.
- By registering in the online application form and paying the registration fee, the competitor confirms that he agrees with the conditions and that he competes at his own risk. For entries on the venue on the day of the event, the competitor signs the application form confirming the acceptance of the conditions and the competition at his own risk.
- For minors, the responsibility is taken over by parents or guardians who sign the application form upon registration.
- Participants allow photographing and allow the organizer to use the photographs for the promotion of the Kočevsko Outdoor Festival.
- Medical care will be placed along the trail.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program. If any changes shall be accepted the participants will be notified in time.
- The organizer does not accept liability for any damage or injury made by the competitors to themselves, to other competitors or to a third person.
- The organizer does not accept liability for any damage made on your running gear.
- All runners participate at their own responsibility.
- A designated parking space will be available for teams, competitors and spectators.
- We do not return paid registration fees.