The start will be at the beautiful Kočevje Lake, where the entire event Kočevje Outdoor Festival will take place. The route we put together for you is circular and shows you the beautiful green landscape of the destination Kočevsko, which is known mainly for its mysterious forest. This is a wild but at the same time very friendly destination, which will surely leave you speechless.
The route takes you through the eastern part of the lake, which accompanies you on your left all the time. Across the meadows, the path slowly leads you to the forest, where you can already feel the pleasant vibe of Kočevje’s forests. While making your way towards the finish line, you return to the immediate vicinity of the Željnske Caves, which are definitely worth a visit after your race or the following day.
The 10 km route is designed so that it is not too demanding, making it very suitable for all those who are just getting to know trail running. The route does not have any technically demanding areas, as the terrain is an intersection of meadow and forest paths.
We promise that Kočevsko will more than enchant you and that you’ll be planning your return to these beautiful trails right after your race!
Date of competition: 3. 6. 2022
Organizer JATrail, tekaška doživetja in organizacija dogodkov, d. o. o.
Start: Rudniško jezero, Kočevje
Finish: Rudniško jezero, Kočevje
Distance: 11,6 km
Elevation gain: 117 m+
Time limit: 3h
Vzajemna Fox Trail 10 km
We are trying to reduce negative effects of the festival on the environment, therefore cups for one-time use will not be available at the water stations and feed zones. We ask runners to bring their own cup, bottle or a camel bag to use it at water stations and fit zones for water and energy drinks.
There will be one (1) aid station at our 10 km race.
Location 1 (F+D)
Location 2 (F + D)
F = food
D = drinks
Distance from the start
- Online registration
- The registration is final once we receive your payment.
- Number of particiopants is limited
- questions about registrations: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group members can participate at different distances
- Minimum number of runners per group is 5
- Registration fee prices are 15% lower than individual registrations
- shoot us an email with filled out table to email@example.com.
Pairs - New in 2023! Run with colleague
- one pair consists of two (2) runners
- men pairs
- women pairs
- mixed pairs
- pairs start on their chosen distance (10, 15, 30, 60 km) together with all other runners
- start times are the same as for all other runners at that distance
- both runners must complete full distance (10, 15, 30, 60 km) and cross the finish line together
- one team member completes registration for both runners
- one team member completes registration fee payment for both runners
All runners receive
- Food and drinks at refreshment points along the route
- Finisher’s medal
- A meal in the finish area
- Men up to 30 years (born 1993 or younger)
- Men up to 40 years (born between 1983 and 1992)
- Men up to 50 years (born between 1973 and 1982)
- Men up to 60 years (born between 1963 and 1972)
- Men above 60 years (born before 1963)
- Women up to 30 years (born 1993 or younger)
- Women up to 40 years (born between 1983 and 1992)
- Women up to 50 years (born between 1973 and 1982)
- Women up to 60 years (born between 1963 and 1972)
- Women above 60 years (born before 1963)
In order for a category to be valid, there must be at least 10 female or male runners signed up.
* BIB number must be placed at the front of your body, to your t-shirt or a belt
* You need to bring your own drinking cup (15 cL minimum). There will be no plastic cups at aid stations, so each runner must provide their own.
* Hooded jacket. The jacket must have a hood and must be waterproof.
* Basic first aid kit, which must have at least one or two gauzes, one elastic bandage and a packet of plasters.
- The registration service will be set at the main festival venue.
- By registering in the online application form and paying the registration fee, the competitor confirms that he agrees with the conditions and that he competes at his own risk. For entries on the venue on the day of the event, the competitor signs the application form confirming the acceptance of the conditions and the competition at his own risk.
- For minors, the responsibility is taken over by parents or guardians who sign the application form upon registration.
- Participants allow photographing and allow the organizer to use the photographs for the promotion of the Kočevsko Outdoor Festival.
- Medical care will be placed along the trail.
- The organizer reserves the right to make changes to the event program. If any changes shall be accepted the participants will be notified in time.
- The organizer does not accept liability for any damage or injury made by the competitors to themselves, to other competitors or to a third person.
- The organizer does not accept liability for any damage made on your running gear.
- All runners participate at their own responsibility.
- A designated parking space will be available for teams, competitors and spectators.
- We do not return paid registration fees.