General terms and conditions
Each runner competes at their own responsibility.
By paying the registration fee and signing the registration form, the participants accept the terms and conditions and agree to take part at their own risk (Parents or caregivers accept this responsibility for underage runners by signing the registration form.)
The signing of registration forms will take place at the registration service at the same time as the race number pick up.
Runners must be in good physical shape.
The race will take place in all weather conditions, unless the safety of the runners is at risk (extreme storm …). In such case the organizing committee will decide upon a back up trail, backup parts of the trail or complete cancellation of the race.
Due to difficulty of the race, runners under the age of 18 cannot take part in 30 and 60 km distances.
The trail will be well marked (strips, plates, flags …). The race staff and volunteers will be present at key points in order to direct the runners.
The organizer does not accept liability for any damage or injury made by the competitors to themselves, to other competitors or to a third person.
We do not return the paid fees.
- Paid fees can not be transfered to 2024.
Distance changes are possible only until May 1st 2023. After this date, changes will only be possible at the event in Kočevje with an additional fee of 5 € (if you wish to change to a longer distance, there will also be an additional payment in the difference of the registration fee).
The organizer does not accept liability for any damage made to running gear.
Should the route marking be defficient or missing, runners have to report it at the nearest check point.
All runners must carry the mandatory gear.
All runners must follow the marked path. Any use of shortcuts and running out of the marked trail will be punished with immediate disqualification. In case you don’t see any route markings for more than 200 meters, go back to the last marking and re-check the possibility of continuing.
The organizer reserves the right to change the routes.
By signing up, you allow the processing of your registration data in UTMB World and Alps Adria Trail Cup databases
Penalties and disqualification
- Failure to follow the marked trail and use of shortcuts (the trail has marked and hidden checkpoints). Each runner must be recorded at all checkpoints. Penalty for missing a checkpoint is 5 hours.
- Incomplete mandatory gear (organizer may at any time verify if runners have all the mandatory gear). Each runner must have and must show the mandatory equipment when asked to do so. Penalty for incomplete mandatory gear is 1 hour for every missing part. If you do not show the equipment, you are disqualified.
- Disposal of trash on the trail or next to it – disqualification. Each piece of equipment must be marked with the BIB number (including food reserve).
- Using shortcuts, not following the marked path, coming to a check point or station from the wrong direction results in at least one hour penalty for each irregularity.
- Using transport during the race – disqualification.
- Insulting the organizer or volunteers – disqualification.
- Failing to help a fellow runner in distress – disqualification.
- Proceeding after the time limit – disqualification.
- Disqualification or penalty can be immediate or upon detection of the irregularity.
Mandatory gear is meant for your own safety! In case of bad weather conditions, the event organizer has the right to prescribe additional mandatory gear, which will be posted right before the start.
* BIB number must be placed at the front of your body, to your t-shirt or a belt
* You need to bring your own drinking cup (15 cL minimum). There will be no plastic cups at aid stations, so each runner must provide their own.
* Hooded jacket. The jacket must have a hood and must be waterproof.
* Basic first aid kit, which must have at least one or two gauzes, one elastic bandage and a packet of plasters.
Photo and video
All runners agree with promotional use of photo and video material from the race.
Cancellation of the event in state of emergency
In the event of race’s cancellation due to force of nature / emergency or due to government restrictions connected with pandemic of COVID 19:
The Organizer guarantees to reimburse the entry fee in case of prohibition / inability to put together the event due to emergency / force of nature as follows:
* Cancellation 4 months before the start – 90% refund.
* Cancellation up to 2 months before the event – 70% refund and 20% discount next year.
* Cancellation up to 14 days before the event – 60% refund and 20% discount next year.
* Cancellation less than 14 days before event the event – no refunds.
Organizer will offer also transfer of registration to 2024 in case of event cancellation.
IMPORTANT: Participants who are unable to attend the event due to health problems and have already paid the entry fee, can request a partial refund of the entry fee to: email@example.com. The runner must present an official medical document (certificate, medical certificate etc.) when requesting a refund.
Note the following:
*Refund of 90% of the payment, if the request for refund is made before 2 February 2023.
*Refund of 70% of the payment, if the request for refund is made between 3 February 2023 and 2 March 2023.
*Refund of 50% of the payment, if the request for refund is made before between 3 March and 2 May 2023.
Refund after May 2 2023 is not possible, regardless of the reason why the runner does not participate in the competition.
In the event that a runner does not participate in the competition regardless of the reason, he / she will also waive the starting package and all other benefits that runners have.
Group members can run different distances.
Minimum number of runners is 5.
Price per runners is 15 % lower than individual registrations.
Shoot us an e-mail with filled out table at firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll receive additional information.
Pairs - New in 2023! Run with colleague
- one pair consists of two (2) runners
- men pairs
- women pairs
- mixed pairs
- pairs start on their chosen distance (10, 15, 30, 60 km) together with all other runners
- start times are the same as for all other runners at that distance
- both runners must complete full distance (10, 15, 30, 60 km) and cross the finish line together
- one team member completes registration for both runners
- one team member completes registration fee payment for both runners